[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Bedrock SM30, despite being our most basic model, is already packed with features and measurement modules. Moreover, its functionality is expended with the release of each new firmware update, at no charge.
- Class 2 / Type 2 sound level meter (fast, slow, A/C.Z-weighting, Laeq) conforming to IEC-61672 class 2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2.
- Real Time Analyzer (1/3 and 1/1 octave)
- FFT analyzer (detailed frequency analysis up to 32768 lines)
- RT60 measuring (reverberation times: T20/T30/EDT).
- Calibrated audio recording
- Laeq long-term logging and averaging
- Audio oscilloscope
- USB audio device mode – calibrated audio for your PC-based software applications
- More functionality will be added through free future firmware upgrades.
- 20 – 20.000 Hz frequency range
- Dynamic range 24 -124 dB (with included BAMT2 microphone)
- Full-colour resistive LCD touch screen (240×230 px)
- 8 GB of storage (of which at least 95% available for user data)
- Access to stored data and recorded audio through high-speed USB2.0 interface
- Integrated long-life batterypack, rechargeable via USB
- Complies with IEC 60268-16 rev. 4, IEC 61672 Class 2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2, IEC-62160 class 0 (RTA), ISO-3382
- All necessary accessories (such as microphone, charger, cables, windscreen and carrying case) are included
The Bedrock SM30 shares its main platform with the proven design of the Bedrock SM50 and SM90.
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”56″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][vc_single_image image=”80″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text] REQUEST A QUOTE [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]