Class 2 Measuring Instrument
SM30 Class 2 Measuring Instrument
The Bedrock SM30 Class 2 Measuring Instrument, despite being our most basic model, is already packed with many features and measurement modules. Moreover, its functionality is expended with the release of each new firmware update, which are included with no charge.
The Bedrock SM30 shares its main platform with the proven design of the Bedrock SM50 and SM90.
- Class 2 / Type 2 sound level meter (fast, slow, impulse; A/C.Z-weighting, Leq, SEL) conforming to IEC-61672 class 2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2.
- Statistical acoustics (L10, L90, etc)
- Real Time Analyzer (RTA) (1/12, 1/6, 1/3 and 1/1 octave)
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) analyzer (detailed frequency analysis up to 32768 lines)
- RT60 measuring (reverberation times: T20/T30/EDT).
- Noise Curves (NR, NC, PNC, NCB, RC, RC mark II)
- THD+N With firmware 2.6
- Fundamental frequency estimation With firmware 2.6
- Building acoustics: D, R’, DnT, Dn With firmware 2.6
- Building acoustics: SRI/STC. With firmware 2.6
- Audio oscilloscope
- Long term logging and monitoring (LEQ, RTA)
- AC Volt meter for audio line level measurements (dBU, dBV, V rms)
- Calibrated audio recording
- USB audio device mode – calibrated audio for your PC-based software applications
- More functionality will be added through free future firmware upgrades.
- 20 – 20.000 Hz frequency range
- Dynamic range 24 -124 dB (with included BAMT2 microphone)
- Full-colour resistive LCD touch screen (240×230 px)
- 8 GB of storage (of which at least 95% available for user data)
- Access to stored data and recorded audio through high-speed USB 2.0 interface
- Integrated long-life battery pack which is rechargeable via USB
- Complies with IEC 60268-16 rev. 4, IEC 61672 Class 2, ANSI S1.4 Type 2, IEC-62160 class 0 (RTA), ISO-3382
- All necessary accessories (such as microphone, charger, cables, windscreen and carrying case) are included