AM100 Class 1 Measuring Instrument
The Bedrock AM100 is our most advanced class 1 / type 1 acoustic measuring instrument. It includes all the functionality of the Bedrock SM90 and more, but has higher specs all around (such as more storage, a better display and integrated wireless connectivity).
- Class 1 / Type 1 sound level meter (fast, slow, impulse; A/C.Z-weighting, Leq, SEL) conforming to IEC-61672 class 1, ANSI S1.4 Type 1.
- STIPA measuring (quick screening mode, pro mode, averaging mode)
- Full STI using the direct method (65 second measurement).
- Speech Level Measurements cf IEC-60268 Annex J.
- Statistical acoustics (L10, L90, etc)
- Real Time Analyzer (1/12, 1/6, 1/3 and 1/1 octave)
- FFT analyzer (detailed frequency analysis up to 32768 lines)
- RT60 measuring (reverberation times: T20/T30/EDT).
- Noise Curves (NR, NC, PNC, NCB, RC, RC mark II)
- Fundamental frequency estimation
- Building acoustics: D, R’, DnT, Dn
- Building acoustics: SRI/STC.
- Audio oscilloscope
- Long term logging and monitoring (LEQ, RTA)
- AC Volt meter for audio line level measurements (dBU, dBV, V rms)
- Calibrated audio recording
- USB audio device mode – calibrated audio for your PC-based software applications
- More functionality will be added through free future firmware upgrades.
- 20 – 20.000 Hz frequency range
- Dynamic range 20-130 dB (with included microphone; up to 145 with attenuator sold separately)
- High resolution capacitive touch TFT display
- 32 GB of storage (of which at least 30 GB available for user data)
- Access to stored data and recorded audio through high-speed USB2.0 interface
- Wireless control via Bluetooth and WiFi
- Second input channel
- Integrated signal generator (noise, STI signals, sines, sweeps)
- Headset jack (for monitoring and recording voice notes)
- Integrated long-life battery pack, rechargeable via USB Power Delivery.
- Complies with IEC 60268-16 rev. 4, IEC 61672 Class 1, ANSI S1.4 Type 1, IEC-62160 class 0 (RTA), ISO-3382
- All necessary accessories (such as microphone, charger, cables, windscreen and a ruggedized waterproof carrying case) are included
For product manuals, test signal audio files, software updates and remote display tools, please click here to visit our international AM100 support page.]